Choclate babana bread cupcakes. These gluten-free, vegan Chocolate Banana Cupcakes don't shy away from the chocolate! They're easy enough to tackle on a weekday, but also special enough These days when birthdays arise in our household, I've found my own tricks to achieve a really moist, super chocolatey cake and cupcakes. These easy chocolate chip cupcakes topped with a buttery cream cheese frosting are a decadent upgrade on a classic favorite, banana bread.
The bananas simply NEED to be very ripe to get the Especially slathered in that creamy brown butter chocolate spread. It's perfect for the beautiful autumn weather we're having - accompanied. Banana Chocolate Cupcakes have a lovely chocolate banana flavor with a texture that is soft and moist. You can have Choclate babana bread cupcakes using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Choclate babana bread cupcakes
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk of choice. i used drinking coconut milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of mashed overripe banana.
- It's 3 1/2 tsp of coconut oil.
- You need 2 1/2 tsp of pure Vanilla Extract.
- You need 2 tsp of Apple cider vinegar.
- You need 3/4 cup of flour of choice. i used Wholemeal Spelt Flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of granulated sugar of choice. i usee coconut sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of stevia Extract.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cacao powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- It's 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts. Optional.
Each cupcake is frosted with a delicious Banana Chocolate Cupcakes covered with lovely swirls of Chocolate Fudge Frosting give us a double dose of chocolate. You will love these tender. these deliciou and nutritious chocolate banana bread cupcakes smell like banana bread baking and taste like banana-chocolate heaven. Everyone you share with will love these little cupcakes and won't be able to wait until you make them again! These low calorie and low sugar cupcakes can also.
Choclate babana bread cupcakes step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 12 muffin tin holes..
- In a medium bowl mix banana, oil, vanilla, and vinager. Set aside for 5 min..
- In a large bowl combine all remaining ingredients and stir well..
- Our wet into dry and stir until evenly mixed..
- Portion the batter evenly among muffin tins. Add to oven and bake for 20 to 25 min. Until toothpuck inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Place on a cooling rack and allow to completely cool..
Bananas are one of the most frequent purchases I make at the grocery store because my whole family loves them. (Like this banana bread, these healthy chocolate banana muffins, this banana cake, or these banana crumb muffins). And finally… the fact that I have seriously convinced myself that these cupcakes are the perfect snack - and even a somewhat healthy snack to boot Last week I briefly mentioned that my mom used to make us "banana boats" when we were kids: a slice of bread smeared with peanut butter, a banana. These bananas are the BEST kind of bananas for this recipe! So don't bin them - bake them! Into this delicious Crunchy Pecan Topped Banana Bread.