Spice Cupcakes wt Zucchini, Raisins, & Butterscotch Filling. Raisin-Zucchini Spice Cupcakes Recipe photo by Taste of Home. We loved the taste of the cupcakes, but I was disappointed when they fell after taking them from the oven. They looked great in the oven, but as soon as I took them out, the centers fell on every single one.
Remove cover and add dry ingredients. You can add zucchini mixture to dry ingredients in mixing bowl, Mix with wooden spoon until blended then add nuts and raisins, or dates. Zucchini and raisins keep these muffins moist and sweet for a quick breakfast bread for those on-the-go mornings. You can cook Spice Cupcakes wt Zucchini, Raisins, & Butterscotch Filling using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spice Cupcakes wt Zucchini, Raisins, & Butterscotch Filling
- Prepare 1 box of Duncan Hines spice cake mix.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- You need 3 of large eggs.
- It's 1/3 cup of cooking oil.
- You need 1 cup of shredded zucchini.
- It's 1 cup of raisins.
- You need of Cinnamon.
- It's of Sugar.
- You need of Butterscotch pudding.
- It's 2 cups of milk.
- It's 1 can of cream cheese frosting.
Beat egg, sugar, and vegetable oil together in a large bowl. Fold zucchini and raisins into egg mixture until evenly mixed. Stir flour mixture into the wet mixture to make a batter. This zucchini spice cake cupcakes recipe gave me an opportunity to use my new favorite kitchen gadget, a nut chopper.
Spice Cupcakes wt Zucchini, Raisins, & Butterscotch Filling step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease sides and bottom of pan or use baking cups for cupcakes. Blend cake mix, water, oil and eggs in a large bowl until moistened. Add zucchini and raisins, mix well..
- Pour mixture into cupcake pan and bake for 25-35. Cupcakes are done when toothpick inserted comes out clean. Set aside and allow to cool..
- Meanwhile, make Butterscotch pudding according to directions on the box. Put aside and allow pudding to set..
- While waiting for the pudding, cut circles into cupcakes about a half inch to one inch deep depending on the size of your muffins. Set tops aside. Fill middles with pudding and sprinkle with cinnamon..
- Frost tops with cream cheese frosting and place back onto the tops of the cupcakes. Sprinkle again with cinnamon. Serve & Enjoy!.
I'm not sure how I got by Although zucchini spice cupcakes are something I'd typically make in the summer while we are getting zucchini fresh out of the garden, there is no. These Orange Zucchini Spice Cupcakes are a great way to use up that zucchini in the garden. The taste of orange compliments the spice flavors in these moist cupcakes; they will be requested over and over. It's a good idea to freeze some grated zucchini so that these cupcakes can be made year round. Pumpkin Spice Cake with Maple Glaze.