Vanilla cake with coffee butter cream frosting. Coffee buttercream is such a dream on layer cakes and macarons, I'll definitely be using this recipe again and again. Allow to cool (I stuck it in the freezer for a few minutes) before mixing in. Mix all ingredients except the chocolate chips (including the cooled coffee).
Make sure the butter is room temperature not cold. Use a whisk or mixer and cream the butter for a minute. For many people, cake is just the delivery vehicle for the real star of the show—the frosting. You can cook Vanilla cake with coffee butter cream frosting using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vanilla cake with coffee butter cream frosting
- You need of cake.
- It's 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- It's 2 each of eggs.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It's 1 3/4 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1/2 cup of milk.
- It's of frosting.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of room temperature butter.
- It's 3 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of of gelavia brewed cold coffee. (I used coffee extract) so much better..
- You need 3 tbsp of heavy cream. or whipping cream..
If you agree, you'll love this five-star buttercream frosting recipe. Great recipe for Vanilla cake with coffee butter cream frosting. Then i searched an easy tasty frosting and found it. This Vanilla Latte Cake is just that, a mellow, subtle, non-judgmental mouthful of coffee flavour laced with sweet vanilla.
Vanilla cake with coffee butter cream frosting instructions
- Heat the oven to 350°F (175 degrees C) grease and flour a 9×9 in pan or line cupcake or muffin pans with paper liners..
- In a medium bowl, cream together butter and sugar. Beat in the eggs one at a time. Then stir in the vanilla. Combine flour and baking powder in another small bowl, then add to the creamed mixture and mix well..
- Finally stir in the milk till the batter is smooth. Pour into prepared pan or muffincupcake pans..
- Bake 30-40 minutes in preheated oven. For cupcakes 20-25 minutes. Cake is done when it springs back to the touch..
- Take them out when done. Don't touch, let them sit out till completely cooled off. Then when cooled remove from pans if you made muffins or cupcakes. Then your ready to frost them. Leave them plain or whatever you want..
- NOW FOR THE FROSTING::::::: in a mixing bowl, whisk the butter for about 2 minutes until light and fluffy. Add the powdered sugar half cup at a time, whisking well. When all the sugar is incorporated add the cold coffee or extract and enough cream to reach the desired consistency..
- Whisk for an additional minute. Now spoon the frosting into a piping bag and frost the cupcakes or cake. As you can see I added unsweetened chocolate shavings to the top of the cupcakes. That's your choice for decoration. :) enjoy. My family loved this so much..
Something even those who only really like coffee for the sickly sweet syrup can enjoy. Light fluffy vanilla and coffee sponge cake layered with sweet vanilla and coffee buttercream, simple, soft and delicious. Best Vanilla Cafe Latte cake, Cafe Latte Cake Recipe, Coffee Buttercream, Coffee Layer Cake, Coffee Cake How to Make A Vanilla Cafe Latte Cake with Coffee Buttercream Frosting Prepare cake. Add the coffee powder to the hot milk - combine well and set aside to cool. It is perfect for so many occasions!