If you like peanuts and cookies, this recipe is perfect for you! Peanut butter, as we know, contains good fats for the body, and adds a special flavor to this homemade cookie recipe! Did your mouth water? Check out the step by step of the peanut butter cookies from westmainkitchen.
- 100 grams of peanut butter (preferably homemade)
- 30 grams of shelled roasted peanuts
- 150 grams of wheat flour
- 80 grams of brown sugar
- 1 egg unit
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
Steps to follow to make this recipe:
1. To make this recipe, the first step is to get all the ingredients. We recommend that you use homemade peanut butter as it is healthier and results better in the recipe.
2. In a bowl, mix the butter with the sugar and vanilla essence, until it becomes a homogeneous cream.
3. Mix the egg, flour, and baking soda, and mix everything well.
4. Finally, add the chopped peanuts and mix them with the ingredients of these cookies.
5. Grease your hands, shape balls with the dough, and flatten on a greased or silicone baking sheet. Take bake in the oven preheated to 180 ° C for 15 minutes.
6. Once the peanut butter cookies are ready, serve and enjoy!
Did you like the recipe? Leave your opinion below!