Affogato / Ice Cream With Coffee. Made with vanilla ice cream and coffee, grated dark chocolate and a cheeky splash of nocino nut liqueur. Affogato Ice Cream & Coffee se basa en un modelo de economía solidaria en donde se venden. Ice cream drowned in coffee is called affogato.
All you really need is really good vanilla ice cream and even better coffee. An affogato (Italian for "drowned") is an Italian coffee-based dessert. It usually takes the form of a scoop of vanilla gelato or ice cream topped or "drowned" with a shot of hot espresso. You can cook Affogato / Ice Cream With Coffee using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Affogato / Ice Cream With Coffee
- It's of VANILLA ICE CREAM OPTION 1.
- Prepare 1 small of cup of vanilla ice cream.
- Prepare of COCONUT ICE CREAM COMBO 2.
- It's 1 large of scoop of coconut ice cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Espresso or any strong black coffee.
- You need of OPTIONAL ADD ON.
- It's 2 tbsp of kahlua milk or bailey or amarula.
Some variations also include a shot of amaretto, Bicerin, or other liqueur. Though restaurants and cafes in Italy categorize the affogato as a dessert, some restaurants and cafes outside Italy categorise it. Coffee Ice Cream Affogato Coffee Ice Cream Affogato. Pour the hot coffee over the ice cream.
Affogato / Ice Cream With Coffee instructions
- VANILLA ICE CREAM OPTION 1 ......put ice cream on a plate then top hot coffee with optional add on of kahlua milk , then enjoy.
- COCONUT ICE CREAM OPTION 2 .....Scoop the coconut ice cream onto an ice cream cup then put a shot of espresso and enjoy immediately.
That's it; your affogato is served! You should save this recipe to enjoy this coffee treat when the cool weather arrives. You may decorate the affogato with cream and chocolate, if desired, but that would be an American touch. Get Affogato Recipe from Food Network. Several hours in advance, lay ice cream on a freezer-proof tray and put the tray back in the freezer.