Apple Crumble Cupcakes.
You can cook Apple Crumble Cupcakes using 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Apple Crumble Cupcakes
- You need of For the cupcakes:.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 230 g of flour.
- Prepare 155 g of sugar.
- It's 125 g of butter.
- It's 2 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It's 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It's 2 of apples.
- Prepare of For the crumble topping:.
- It's 75 g of sugar.
- It's 100 g of cubed butter.
- Prepare 150 g of flour.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It's of For the icing:.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 100 g of brown sugar.
- You need 200 g of butter.
- You need 250 g of icing sugar.
- Prepare 2 TBSP of milk.
Apple Crumble Cupcakes step by step
- Cupcakes: Preheat oven to 180 Celsius. Prepare the apples. Peel, core and chop them into cubes. Put into a medium pot half filled with water and boil for 7 minutes, until soft. Once the apples are soft, drain them well and set aside. Cream together the butter and sugar. Whisk in eggs. Sift in all the dry ingredients. Mix until incorporated. Fold in the apple. Fill a cupcake pan with cupcake wrappers and scoop the batter evenly in. Bake for 15-20 minutes..
- Crumble: Preheat oven to 180 Celsius. Using your fingers, rub the butter into the flour, sugar, and cinnamon, until the mixture resembles coarse breadcrumbs. Line a baking tray. Spread the crumble evenly over the tray and bake until golden, about 5-10 minutes..
- Icing: Cream together the butter, brown sugar, vanilla essence, and cinnamon until creamy and combined. Mix in the icing sugar. Once incorporated, mix in the milk until the icing is soft, but can hold it's shape..
- Assembling: Spread a layer of icing on top of a cupcake using a knife. Dip the cupcake into a bowl filled with the crumble topping so it sticks..