Banana Nut Bread. Someone who KNOWS what banana nut bread is supposed to be! Thousands of people make it every day. Because it really is the best banana bread recipe, period.
In my family, we call this the "Best Ever Banana Nut Bread." Add nuts if desired. If you've got mushy bananas, you're just a few steps away from this easy, delicious banana nut bread. Warm banana nut bread is hard to beat, even if it isn't completely picture perfect. You can cook Banana Nut Bread using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Nut Bread
- It's 2 cups of sugar.
- It's 1 cup of butter (2 sticks), softened.
- Prepare 2 cups of flour.
- It's 5 of eggs.
- You need 6 Tbsp. of milk.
- It's 2 tsp. of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of chopped ripe banana (about 3 bananas).
- It's 1 cup of chopped walnuts.
Variations for this Banana Nut Bread Recipe. If walnuts aren't your thing, here are a few common and delicious options! Banana bread is easy to make-just a few simple steps-and irresistible to eat. We recommend making a few extra loaves, wrapping in plastic, and freezing.
Banana Nut Bread step by step
- Place all ingredients into mixer..
- Blend well; allow to sit at room temperature for 1 hour..
- Split equally among 2 greased bread pans..
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes. Allow to completely cool..
- Once cooked wrap in plastic wrap and place in ziplock bag. I store mine in fridge and freeze some for later..
Thaw at room temperature for an hour and you'll. The sour cream helps keep the loaf soft, while the walnuts add a welcomed. After this post, banana nut bread will be a piece of cake. But, after experimenting with other healthy bread recipes and even healthy banana nut muffins, I realized I can totally make any bread healthy. This Cinnamon Banana Nut Bread recipe is easy to make and creates a moist and delicious loaf that's perfect for breakfast or dessert.