Blueberry Cupcake #sweettooth. These fresh blueberry cupcakes are loaded with berries and are topped with a blueberry frosting swirled with vanilla! Super moist and bursting with flavor! Blueberry Cupcakes topped with Cream Cheese Frosting and finished with fresh blueberries.
Fresh blueberries are mixed into vanilla cake -- rather than muffin -- batter, which is then topped with cinnamon streusel and swirls of. As such, they're perfect for weddings, bridal showers, baby showers, birthdays- really any occasion. These blueberries 'n cream cupcakes are bursting with vanilla, juicy blueberries, and a hint of lemon. You can cook Blueberry Cupcake #sweettooth using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Blueberry Cupcake #sweettooth
- Prepare 100 gm of butter.
- It's 1 cup of sugar.
- It's 1 of egg.
- It's 1.5 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of blueberry (fresh).
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped Dates.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It's pinch of salt.
- Prepare of Vanilla essence.
Top them with lush cream cheese frosting and they'll be a new favorite! See more ideas about Blueberry cupcakes, Cupcake cakes, Cupcake recipes. Fresh blueberry cupcakes infused with lemon zest and topped with lemon cream cheese frosting. Lemon Blueberry Cupcakes taste just like spring, don't you think?
Blueberry Cupcake #sweettooth step by step
- Take a big bowl Add melted butter and sugar whisk well i used the blender whisk till its soft,then add one egg whisk again..
- Add The flour,baking powder,baking soda and mix all together well. Then add milk mix again it shouldn’t be too watery consistent..
- Then add the blueberry and dates and mix again add vanilla essence and mix and add put it in the cupcake tin. Pre heat the oven for 180 deg bake it for 15 to 20 min or till its done. Just prick a stick or knife to check if it’s cooked..
This easy cupcake recipe calls for fresh blueberries, lemons, and is topped with a delightful lemon cream cheese frosting! Freshly baked cupcakes with the flavour of fresh blueberries served with the blueberry frosting. Stunning and delicious, these White Chocolate Blueberry Cupcakes are a must bake for blueberry lovers! These blueberry lemon cupcakes are simply amazing! The cake is delicate and moist, dotted with blueberries and frosted with a fluffy whipped cream and cream cheese frosting!