Choco Centered Maple Glazed Microwave Cup cakes.
You can cook Choco Centered Maple Glazed Microwave Cup cakes using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Choco Centered Maple Glazed Microwave Cup cakes
- Prepare 4 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of backing powder.
- It's 3 tbsp of melted butter.
- It's 1 of egg.
- You need 3 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of milk chocolate squares per remekin.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- It's 2 ml of vanilla.
- You need of maple syrup.
Choco Centered Maple Glazed Microwave Cup cakes instructions
- Warm milk & add cocoa powder. Soak for 2 -3 min..
- Mix all ingredients except maple syrup & milk chocolate until forms uniform smooth mixture..
- Pour mix in remekin, fill 1/3 , put 1 or 2 milk chocolate squares lightly in the center of batter. Don't put pressure. Pour some batter on top to cover..
- Fill it half way. Put in oven and microwave on high for 1min 20 sec. Microwave each cake individually..
- Take out and pour maple syrup on top to cover the whole cup cake instantly. Cover until cooldwn..
- Cakes might get a little stiff when refrigerated. Just microwave for 30 sec b4 serving..