Cute Lady Bug Strawberries to top Cupcakes.
You can cook Cute Lady Bug Strawberries to top Cupcakes using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cute Lady Bug Strawberries to top Cupcakes
- Prepare 12 medium of sized strawberries stems removed and cut in half.
- It's 1 cup of Semisweet chocolate, melted.
- It's 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 48 of candy eye balls.
- Prepare 2 cup of sweetened coconut.
- It's 4 of drops green food coloring.
Cute Lady Bug Strawberries to top Cupcakes instructions
- Take strawberry that you already have cut in half and cut a small triangle out of the flat side to make wings.
- Melt chocolate in microwave. add oil, stir until combined.
- Dip pointed tip of strawberry into chocolate, lay out on wax paper.
- Put 2 eye balls on each lady bug. After you're done dipping the strawberries take the rest of the chocolate put it in ain a zip top bag. Clip a little piece off the corner. Make dots on the ladybug with the chocolate. Place lady bugs in fridge for 10 minutes to set..
- Place coconut and zip top bag, add food coloring. Close zipper. Move it all around with your fingers until all the coconut turns green.
- Make your cupcakes and frost them. Dump the coconut onto paper plate. Dip top of each cupcake in coconut, then top with strawberry lady bug and enjoy..