Grilled Steak. Order Your Omaha Steak Online Today and Save! Browse Our Collection Of Simple Steak Recipes and Prepare Yummy Meals! With the steaks on the grill, close the lid and start counting the time as indicated above.
Learning how to grill the perfect steak is the first—and maybe most important—step in achieving summer backyard grilling cred. Of course, it's all about hitting that sweet spot of gorgeous. Pat dry and season with salt and pepper. You can cook Grilled Steak using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled Steak
- It's 1 of 7 Bone Chuck Steak.
- You need of Kosher Salt.
- It's of Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Cajun Seasoning.
- Prepare of Creole Seasoning.
- You need 1 of pk. Sazon.
- It's of Garlic Powder.
- It's of Onion Salt.
- Prepare of Hoisin Sauce.
He recommends a skirt steak for a hot grill, whereas a NY strip steak or. Grilled Steak Salad with Asian Dressing "I absolutely loved this recipe, as did the rest of the table. Big hit, even with the kiddos. This one's saved at the top of my list!" - Marci.
Grilled Steak instructions
- Salt your steak with a few pinches of kosher salt on both sides. Don’t be shy, about three healthy pinches. Put steak into the fridge for about 15 minutes. This will draw out some moisture and tenderize the meat..
- Remove steak from fridge and pat dry with paper towels. Combine all dry seasonings and whisk together. Rub steak on both sides with spices. Lastly, squirt Hoisin sauce like you would dress a hot dog and rub it in. Don’t overdo it. It’s a little sweet and could burn..
- Place steak directly on grill. I had some mesquite wood chips that I soaked in water and added to the coals. Try not to play with the steak. I left it alone for about 10-12 minutes before flipping. You don’t want the steak over flames or super hot heat. You want it hot, but not flaming. Flip steak, cook it for a little more than half the time on the other side. You’re shooting for about 145F (internal temperature). Shoot for a higher temp if depending on how you like your steak..
- After resting, cut up and serve with whatever you like..
- Excuse my foot in the photo lol. I had mine like this..
Remove steaks from the grill when a quick-response meat thermometer inserted through the side of the steak to its center reads the desired temperature below. Remove from Grill at this Temperature. Place the steak at the hottest part of the grate, directly above the coals, and let it sear for two to three minutes, then flip the steak and sear the other side for two to three minutes. During the searing process, resist the urge to move the steak around with the tongs, as this will prevent optimal grill marks. Close the lid to prevent flare-ups.