Honey Garlic Shrimp. Whisk garlic, honey, ginger, soy sauce, and fish sauce together in a bowl. This honey garlic shrimp is best served right away. This shrimp is great served over a bed of basmati or jasmine rice.Place shrimp in a large sealable container or zipped-top bag. A few favorites are lightened up General Tso Chicken, and Chicken and Broccoli Stir-Fry. This shrimp dish, made with orange juice and orange zest, scallions and red pepper flakes for some kick is a new favorite! You can have Honey Garlic Shrimp using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Honey Garlic Shrimp
- Prepare 1 1/2 tablespoons of honey.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- It's 1 1/2 teaspoon of soy sauce.
- You need 1 dash of cayenne pepper.
- It's 1 1/2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- It's 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It's 2 pieces of ginger, minced.
- Prepare 12 oz of shrimp, shelled, leaving the tail.
- It's 1 tablespoon of butter.
- You need 1 teaspoon of chopped parsley.
In a medium pan, heat oil. Add shrimp to the pan, but discard the used marinade. Cook shrimp on one side for about a minute, then flip over. Heat up a skillet (cast-iron preferred) and add the olive oil.
Honey Garlic Shrimp instructions
- Mix the honey, lemon juice, soy sauce and cayenne pepper in a small bowl..
- Heat up a skillet and add the olive oil. Saute the garlic and ginger, then add the shrimp and cook for a bit, then add in the honey mixture..
- Continue to cook the shrimp until they are caramelized. Add the butter, stir to blend well with the shrimp...
- Add the chopped parsley, turn off the heat and serve immediately..
Saute the garlic, then add the shrimp. Use a spatula to toss the shrimp on the skillet, then add in the honey mixture. Continue to cook the shrimp until they are nicely caramelized. In a small bowl whisk honey, soy sauce, garlic and lemon. In a medium sized skillet add the butter.