Katsusando. Cat-Su-Sando is an American approach to classic Japanese food. The delivery/take-out menu we created focuses on Sandos, Kushiyaki, Gyoza and funky takes on other Japanese items. It was just named one of the island's best sandwiches.For the bread, we almost always use shokupan, Japanese milk bread, for sandwiches. They are tender white bread with a slightly sweet milk taste. Katsu Sando (カツサンド） With a juicy thick-cut pork cutlet breaded in a crisp panko crust glazed in a spiced fruit sauce, Katsu Sandwiches, make for a satisfying and delicious lunch on the go. You can have Katsusando using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Katsusando
- Prepare 2 of pork cutlet.
- It's 3 pcs of white bread (remove edges).
- You need 1 handful of Cabagge (shredded).
- It's 2 tsp of kewpie mayonaise.
- You need 4 tsp of tonkatsu sauce.
- You need of Panko bread crumb.
- Prepare of All purpose flour.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of White pepper.
- It's of Oil.
Today, I'm going to show you everything you need to know to make an amazing Katsu Sando, including the sauce! Butterfly each portion working against the grain. Do not cut all the way through. A tasty, beautifully crisp chicken breast between Texas toast, also known as thick a** pieces of bread dressed with cole slaw.
Katsusando step by step
- Tenderize the pork cutlet, sprinkle with salt and pepper, then cover with all purpose flour each sides, put it in the fridge for about 10 minutes..
- While waiting, shred cabbage, beat the egg, and heat the pan..
- After 10 minutes, dip the pork cutlet into the beaten egg, then cover with panko bread crumb..
- Deep fry the pork cutlet until the color change to golden brown and make sure it's perfectly cooked..
- Cut all the edges of the white bread, spread butter to the sides facing the cutlet to avoid the oil into the bread. Mix mayo and tonkatsu sauce on the cutlet then set up bread and cutlet by turns..
- Cut half, arrange on a plate with the shredded cabbage..
Man, was the Chicken Katsu Sando delicious. Since I was on the Back to Back Diet that day, I also ordered the Pork Katsu Curry Plate to pair with the sando. Our name represents the sensation of being deeply moved by something that inspires the entire being. We serve the best representation of the experiences that have moved us, and we carry these feelings through everything we do. PRE-ORDERS available from Sunday - Wednesday.