Khameeri naan 😊(fermented bread). Here is a simple recipe for Naan in a home kitchen. I have used black sesame seeds as topping because I currently have a huge bag of them but feel free to. However, khameeri tandoori naan is very popular and extremely easy to make.Naan is a North-Indian style rotis made with maida and makes a delicious combination Naan is definitely the well-known bread from northern India and Pakistan, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Iran, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan and surrounding. Jalebi is a sweet snack eaten at evening Chai time in Pakistan/India. Jalebi is a sweet snack eaten at evening Chai time in Pakistan/India. You can cook Khameeri naan 😊(fermented bread) using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Khameeri naan 😊(fermented bread)
- You need 1 3/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of flour more.
- It's 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- It's 1 tsp of yeast.
- Prepare 1/2cup of melted warm butter.
- You need 1 cup of hot milk.
- You need 1 tbsn of curd.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare of Ghee or butter to grease.
- You need of Egg yolk.
It's made with fermented dough deep fried on low heat to retain its crisp even after being soaked in sugar & Saffron. Recipes in English >> Roti / Naan / Bread Recipes >> Khameeri Roti. Both these Indian Bread uses yeast, which helps to ferment the dough and almost all the ingredients are the same to make this bread. While Khamiri Roti is made with whole wheat flour, Naan is made with all-purpose flour.
Khameeri naan 😊(fermented bread) step by step
- Take a bowl, pour hot milk, now add warm butter now add sugar..
- Salt, yeast and mix now add egg and mix well..
- Now add curd and mix well now add the flour and mix well.now keep it covered and in warm place..
- After 2 to 3 hours Ul see it's double it's size, now add the 1/2cup flour and punch it.now add little oil to ur hands, as dough will be sticky and soft and not to worry..now cut dough equal size..
- Now place the dough balls on grease tray and flatten it with ur hands.now again cover and keep for 1 hour, now brush egg yolk, on top of the dough..
- Now bake in oven 180° for 20 mins or acc to ur oven temperature. When done remove from oven and soon place wet cloth and cover all the naan.this will keep them soft.now ur naan ready serve them with kebab, or make naan chaap from my cookpad recipe..enjoy 😊 #newyoutuber #cookpad #ramadanrecipe Please subscribe my #youtube blog Tanvi.s 25 yummy food blog..
Thus the texture of both the rotis is different! These cheese naan have a soft texture with a nice cheesy taste. Get My Secrets to Great Indian Food. Sign up for my FREE Beginners Guide to Delicious welcome anu and thank you. khameer was used in ancient times when making leavened bread in india. there is khameeri roti also and is a traditional. Paleo Naan is a gluten-free and paleo-friendly flatbread recipe that calls for just three ingredients!