Lemon cupcakes. An easy recipe for homemade lemon cupcakes with vanilla frosting. Sunshine sweet homemade lemon cupcakes are soft and moist, bursting with lemon flavor, and topped with my favorite vanilla. These are my favorite lemon cupcakes.
These light, lemony cupcakes, made from scratch, have a fluffy whipped cream icing. These easy lemon cupcakes are moist, fluffy, zingy and topped with an incredible lemon buttercream that's a lemon-lover's dream! Lemon Cupcakes filled with lemon curd and topped with lemon buttercream frosting. You can have Lemon cupcakes using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lemon cupcakes
- It's 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- It's 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 3 of egg whites.
- It's 1 cup of sugar.
- It's 3 tbsp of lemon juice.
These Lemon filled cupcakes remind me of lemon drop candies, so sweet and tangy! Easy homemade Lemon Cupcakes with lemon cream cheese frosting have the perfect balance of sweet and tanginess and are perfect for spring, Easter, or Mother's Day! These Lemon Cupcakes are soft, fluffy, and so refreshing! Naturally lemon flavored (no pudding mixes or lemon extract in the cupcake bases!), the lemon flavor comes through bright and clear in.
Lemon cupcakes instructions
- 1. In a large mixing bowl, mix the sugar and butter until well combined.
- Add the eggs one at time, and mix well.
- Add 1/2 cup of flour and mix very well, then andd another egg..
- Add the remaining flour, baking powder, salt, milk, and lemon juice, and mix well until combined..
- preheat your oven at 350°F. and bake cupcakes 20-30 minutes.
- For the merenge, beat the egg whites until they're firm, and slowly add sugar until firm and glossy..
How to make the best Lemon Cupcakes is as easy good as my super moist, fluffy lemon cupcakes. These cupcakes are bursting with lemony flavor. Light and moist lemon cupcakes topped with an easy raspberry buttercream frosting. But today I'm changing that with these cupcakes. Prepare the lemon curd by whisking the yolks and sugar in a heatproof bowl over a pot of Add lemon curd into the cupcakes and frost them with the meringue.