Mocha Snowballs. Cream together the butter, sugar, and vanilla until smooth. Stir in the flour, cocoa, coffee, and salt until well mixed. These No-Bake Chocolate Mocha Snowballs make the perfect healthy treat for the holiday season or any time of year!
This past weekend, we had lots of fun celebrating my mom's birthday. Cream butter and sugar in medium bowl until creamy. Add vanilla; beat until well mixed. You can have Mocha Snowballs using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mocha Snowballs
- Prepare 1 1/3 cup of Packed light brown sugar.
- It's 1/2 cup of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Reduced fat sour cream.
- Prepare 1 each of Egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- You need 1 3/4 cup of All purpose flour.
- You need 3/4 cup of Unsweetened cocoa powder.
- You need 2 tsp of Instant espresso or coffee granules.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- It's 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 of unit 1/8 tsp black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Powdered sugar.
Add flour and pecans; beat at low speed, scraping bowl occasionally, until well mixed. Snowball cookies are always covered in a layer of confectioners' sugar that makes them resemble snowballs - hence the name - but they can come in a wide variety of flavors and colors. These Peppermint Mocha Snowball Cookies are inspired by one of the most popular holiday drinks out there and they're a fitting tribute that also happens. Snowball Cookies (Without Nuts) I love Snowball Cookies, they look so appealing with all that fluffy powdered sugar coating.
Mocha Snowballs instructions
- Beat brown sugar and oil in med bowl with electric mixer. Mix in sour cream eggs and vanilla. Set aside.
- Mix flour cocoa espresso baking soda salt and pepper in another med bowl.
- Add flour mixture to brown sugar mixture mix well. Refrigerate until firm 3-4 hours.
- Preheat oven 350°F pour powdered sugar into shallow bowl. Roll dough into 1 in balls roll balls in powdered sugar..
- Bake on ungreased cookie sheets 10 to 12 min or until tops of cookies are firm to touch. Do not overbake. Cool on wire racks.
However, I don't like nuts in my baked goods plus there are several people in my family with nut allergies so I wanted to make these with no nuts added. No need to fight over these CHOCOLATE MOCHA SNOWBALLS - this lovely recipe yields enough to go around. Frequent visitors to Weekend at the Cottage know one of our primary goals is to share recipes. Mix in the flour, pecans, and salt. Coconut Snowballs with Mocha Sauce recipe: Try this Coconut Snowballs with Mocha Sauce recipe, or contribute your own.