Oreo confetti cupcakes. In my mind, sprinkle cupcakes have always been called funfetti. Sweet confetti cupcakes made with a fluffy white cake base and colorful sprinkles, and topped off Soft, light, and fluffy, these sweet confetti cupcakes are modified from my popular funfetti cake recipe! Confetti-topped cupcakes are a fun and easy way to celebrate a big birthday!
Here's a tough question: cake or cookies? Oreo cupcakes have a rich chocolate cupcake with Oreo cookie chunks and chocolate chips baked into the cake and then topped with a fluffy cream cheese frosting and covered with more Oreo cookie. These cupcakes have a little treasure at the bottom of course, the Oreo cookie. You can have Oreo confetti cupcakes using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oreo confetti cupcakes
- Prepare 1 box of confetti cake mix.
- It's 1 of whatever the cake box says you need.
- Prepare 1 box of oreos.
- It's 1 can of cream cheese frosting.
These cupcakes are vanilla, not chocolate. Sorry for the deceiving photo, another user put it up and I cannot remove it. These Confetti Cupcakes are soft, packed with vanilla flavor and perfect for any party! Of course her book is filled with mile mile-high layer cakes, sweet cookies and decorating how-tos.
Oreo confetti cupcakes instructions
- Prepare cake mix with whatever the box tells you to add (eggs, oil, etc).
- Crush up about half of the oreos with your hands and put crumbs/chunks into batter. I figured out it made about 18 cupcakes so I saved exactly that many oreos and smashed up the rest..
- Poor chunky cake batter into cupcake papers in a muffin tin. Bake according to cake box directions..
- After they bake and cool a little, cut a sliver off the top of each cupcake so its flat. Proceed to eat all of those slivers of cake..
- Place 1 Oreo on the flat part of the cupcakes and decorate with cream cheese frosting so the frosting hides the Oreo..
- After a day or two the Oreo on top gets soft and mushy and its super yummy :).
Sweet and tart pink lemonade cupcakes - these cupcakes just scream summer! A few months back I had a request to do a make-over for pink lemonade cupcakes. These Confetti Cupcake Cones from Our Best Bites will be a surefire hit at class parties and ball But really, they were ingenious-perfectly portioned cupcakes, no waste, AND they look like ice cream. Mini oreos: for decorating the cupcakes. Line a muffin pan * These are vanilla Oreo cupcakes, you can make chocolate Oreo cupcakes using cocoa powder in.