Salmon with Oyster Mayonnaise Sauce. This simple mixture of creamy mayonnaise and Asian flavors is so easy to make. The ingredients are pantry friendly and you don't need complicated kitchen. The Best Mayonnaise Sauce Salmon Recipes on Yummly
My son liked the sauce but my husband thought it tasted too much like tartar sauce. The herbed mayonnaise mixture kept the salmon nice and moist while in the oven baking and at the same time it added flavor and texture to the dish. This baked salmon with the herbed mayo was delicious and satisfying. You can have Salmon with Oyster Mayonnaise Sauce using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Salmon with Oyster Mayonnaise Sauce
- You need 200 grams of Raw Salmon.
- It's 2 tbsp of Potato Starch.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salad Oil(Fried oil).
- It's of <Sauce>.
- It's 2 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Oyster Sauce.
It is no wonder it is a staple at any family gatherings I go to. Inspired by white sauce fish recipes, this dish is not only easy to make, but uses traditional Japanese ingredients to add really unique flavour. I had baked salmon at a friend's house recently. (She is an Alaskan native and had some salmon she brought back from vacation. Yummy) She spread mayo and some seasonings on the fish then baked it.
Salmon with Oyster Mayonnaise Sauce step by step
- Cut the Raw salmon into bite sized pieces. Dust with Potato Starch..
- Put all Sauce ingredients in a bowl and mix it well..
- Heat Salad Oil in a frying pan. And fry the Salmon until golden brown. Put the cooked Salmon in the Bowl with the sauce and minx it well..
I had never heard of that before, but it was really good. I came up with my own twist using that idea. In a large nonstick skillet, heat the vegetable oil. For salmon burgers: In a food processor fitted with the metal blade, pulse the salmon until coarsely ground, scraping down the sides of the work bowl Top each burger with a slice of cheese. Serve the salmon burgers on the toasted buns with the lettuce and Green Onion and Soy Sauce Mayonnaise.