Salted caramel coffee creamer. Get Salted Carmel Creamer today with Drive Up, Pick Up or Same Day Delivery. Anyway, there are TWO special cooking properties of salt that make this Homemade Salted Caramel Coffee Creamer fabulous. Since coffee is bitter, this is a good (and tasty!) thing.
This time Homemade Caramel Coffee Creamer! I know I say this every time, but it's my new favorite. Just imagine your hot morning coffee with smooth, creamy, sweet homemade caramel coffee creamer. You can have Salted caramel coffee creamer using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Salted caramel coffee creamer
- It's 1 1/2 c of half and half.
- Prepare 2 tsp of instant coffee.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of dark cocoa powder.
- You need 1/4 c of caramel ice cream topping or caramel syrup.
- Prepare 1 tsp of course ground sea salt.
- It's 1 (14 oz) of can sweetened condensed milk (caramel flavor).
It's how every day should start! natural bliss ® Salted Caramel. Stir up an all-natural and delightful addition to your morning cup of coffee with Coffee mate NATURAL BLISS Salted Caramel flavor coffee creamer. With a smooth, rich, and delicious sweet flavor, Salted Caramel is made with simple ingredients—milk, cream, cane sugar, natural caramel flavor, and salt. If you're a salted caramel fan, then this coffee creamer recipe is about to replace your half and half and sugar-laden Coffeemate.
Salted caramel coffee creamer step by step
- Over low heat, whisk together the half and half, instant coffee, and cocoa powder until dissolved. Stir in the caramel topping, sea salt, and sweetened condensed milk. Remove from the heat and let cool..
- Store in a mason jar in the refrigerator. Go by the expiration date on the half and half container..
- Stir or shake well before using in your coffee.
In fact, you may never need grocery store-bought creamer again. Because even "natural" coffee creamers contain things like cane sugar, coconut sugar, and artificial flavors. Limit one coupon per specified item(s) purchased. All trademarks and Intellectual Property on this site are owned by Société des Produits Nestlé S. A.,Vevey, Switzerland or used with permission To a saucepan over medium-high heat, add the water and the sugar.