Spicy potato salad. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the oil, vinegar, sugar, chili powder, hot pepper sauce, salt, onion powder and cumin; shake well. Pour over potatoes and toss to coat. Just before serving, stir in the corn, olives, cilantro and peppers.Combine with eggs, mayonnaise, dill pickle relish, mustard and Cajun seasoning. Drain potatoes; rinse under cold water. This potato salad with sriracha and chili pepper flakes has the right amount of heat without being overwhelming. You can have Spicy potato salad using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy potato salad
- You need 6 of medium potatoes.
- You need 3 tbls of chopped gherkins.
- Prepare 3 tbls of sweet corn.
- You need 2 of green onions stalks (chopped).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of light mayonnaise.
- It's 3 tbls of yellow mustard.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- It's 1 tbls of paprika.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbls of gherkin/pickle juice.
- It's 1 tbls of lemon juice.
- It's to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It's 2 tbls of chopped fresh mint leaves.
The combination of potatoes, dill pickles, mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard and sriracha make this one of the most delicious potato salads out there! To balance, I've also added some mayonnaise and sour cream. Spicy Potato Salad Recipe Place the potatoes in a large pot and cover with water. Drain the potatoes, dry them, and cube them.
Spicy potato salad instructions
- Dice the potatoes and boil them in salty water until cooked through. Drain and set aside to cool.
- In a bowl, add the mayonnaise, mustard, pickle juice, lemon juice, garlic paste, paprika, cayenne pepper, salt & pepper and mix well to combine.
- To the drained potatoes, add the sweet corn, gherkins and green onions. Mix until well combined.
- Pour the mayonnaise mixture to the potato mixture until all the ingredients are completely mixed.
- Refrigerate the potato salad before serving cool.
Stir in the garlic, red pepper flakes, and dried wolfberries. Toss in the potatoes, and mix well to coat. Add the fresh cilantro, parsley and dill. This spicy potato salad is a tasty spin on a summer classic. There are a few ingredients that really kick up the flavor: jalapeno, chili powder, and cumin.