" Dunkin Donuts " Oreo Coffee Coolatta. Try Drive Up, Pick Up, or Same Day Delivery. Cookie Flavored Iced Coffees: Iced Coffee featuring the flavors of beloved OREO® or Chips Ahoy!® cookies. OREO® and Chips Ahoy!® Coolatta® Frozen Beverages: Cookie flavored Coolatta frozen beverages made with real cookie mix-ins in every sip.
It is one of my favorite things ever! Since they will probably stop making it eventually, I just had to figure a way to make it myself. Now you can have that ice blended coffee mix in your kitchen. You can have " Dunkin Donuts " Oreo Coffee Coolatta using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of " Dunkin Donuts " Oreo Coffee Coolatta
- It's 16 of Oreo's - crushed with few ones set sdide.
- It's 2 cups of cold strong coffee.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 4 Tbsp. of chocolate syrup.
- You need of About 14 ice cubes.
- It's of Whipped cream.
- You need 7 Tbsp. of sugar.
Here is how to make a Dunkin Donuts version of a mocha coolatta. Make strong coffee by brewing twice the amount of coffee. They have a couple of different varieties - ranging from everyday coffee all the way to an Oreo flavored coolatta. Great recipe for " Dunkin Donuts " Oreo Coffee Coolatta.
" Dunkin Donuts " Oreo Coffee Coolatta step by step
- Add all your ice cubes into the blender. Pour about 1 cup or so of your coffee in to give a liquid base...
- Using ice crush - blend it all together to give it that slushy texture. You do not want to blend all of the coffee and ice together all at once or it will get like cold coffee. Add cream, sugar, chocolate syrup. Stir well to combine..
- Do not add all the coffee at once. Add it gradually to make sure it does not end up to liquid. Blend oreo' s. Add whip cream. Enjoy..
This taste's pretty close to "Dunkin Donuts" with a hint of coffee. You get the oreo's in a mouthful. Your iced coffee will come out lighter in color than the real thing—the real recipe may include caramel coloring to darken the drink. Dunkin' Donuts has made a reasonable effort to provide nutritional and ingredient information based upon standard product formulations and. Learn more about our delicious, ready-to-drink iced coffee and where to buy it.