Bread uttapam Recipe. bread uttapam or instant bread dosa can be a good option which can be prepared without much hassle yet delivers the authentic dosa flavour. uttapam with step by step photo and video recipe. uttapam is south indian i have already shared the instant bread masala dosa variation which carries the same recipe procedure and steps. yet there is. This recipe of making bread uttapam is really easy and quick as the batter does not need to be fermented Pour little oil around uttapam. Bread Uttapam Recipe, Instant South Indian Breakfast with detailed step by step photos and video.
Uttapam is a type of dosa, thicker Bread, as you can see, is one of the ingredients of the recipe. Its bran fiber content helps to regulate. Bread Uttapam Recipe, How To Make Bread Uttapam Recipe. You can cook Bread uttapam Recipe using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bread uttapam Recipe
- It's 10 of Bread slices.
- Prepare 3-5 tbs of Suji.
- It's 1 cup of Curd.
- Prepare 5-7 of garlic clove.
- It's As needed of Ginger.
- It's 5 of green chilli.
- You need 1 of big chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 of Chopped capsicum.
- You need 2 of Chopped carrot.
- You need 2 of chopped tomato.
- It's of Beans optional.
- It's 1/2 tbs of Sugar.
- Prepare As needed of Chopped Coriander leaves.
- You need of Salt as your taste.
- Prepare of Black pepper powder.
- It's of Some water.
- You need of Oil.
A very quick and easy recipe which can be made in no time. Uttapam or ooththappam or Uthappa is a classic South Indian food but is. Traditional Uttapam Recipe with stepwise photos. Uttapam is a delicious South Indian breakfast of thick pancakes made from Idli Dosa Batter.
Bread uttapam Recipe instructions
- Take a blander add bread slice, suji, ginger, garlic, green chilli, curd, sugar back pepper and salt then grind it..
- Take a one bowl put into batter and add Chopped onion, capsicum, carrot, tomato, beans, coriander leaves, ENO and mix it well..
- Heat the pan (tava) apply ghee on it and then use napkin remove the ghee. Spread the batter with kadshi.Cook 3- 5 mins on medium flame and manage on both side the same..
- Serve with butter, curd, sauce and Enjoy it.😋.
Instant rava uttapam recipe - Instant uttapam is a quick breakfast recipe made with semolina, spices & veggies. This recipe of making bread uttapam is really easy and quick as the batter does not need to be fermented and all the ingredients are easily available at home. Bread Uttapam, on the other hand, is instant and easy to make. Not to mention it tastes delicious. Uttapam is a thick dosa, or pancake, with vegetables cooked over skillet.