Chocolate Heaven Cupcakes.
You can have Chocolate Heaven Cupcakes using 21 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Heaven Cupcakes
- It's of cupcakes.
- Prepare 6 oz of butter.
- Prepare 6 oz of caster sugar.
- It's 2 tbsp of golden syrup.
- It's 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It's 3 oz of dark chocolate.
- You need 1 1/2 oz of cocoa.
- It's 6 oz of flour.
- It's 2 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 3 tbsp of sour cream.
- You need of filling.
- You need 6 oz of icing sugar.
- It's 2 oz of unsalted butter, softened.
- You need 2 oz of dark chocolate.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Orange liquor(optional).
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of glaze.
- Prepare 9 oz of dark chocolate.
- It's 150 ml of whipping cream.
- You need 1 tbsp of Maple syrup.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
Chocolate Heaven Cupcakes step by step
- Line a cupcake tin with 12 cases. Preheat oven to160 degrees. Cream together butter, sugar and syrup, vanilla..
- Add the eggs one a time scraping down the bowl between additions then add sour cream..
- Pour in and mix the melted chocolate in..
- Mix dried ingredients. Fold into batter mix.
- Use a standard ice cream scoop and portion into the prepared tray. Place on middle shelf 18-20 minutes till scewer comes out clean. Cool on rack..
- Mix together softened butter and icing sugar beat till smooth add cooled chocolate and orange liquor(optional) if not vanilla.
- Spoon out the middle of each cake and divide filling between them and smooth.
- Bring cream, syrup to boil turn off straight away add chocolate stir till chocolate melts add vanilla. Leave to cool till thick enough to dip the top of cakes. Further decoration is optional..