Coffee Choco Granules Bread Pudding. Great recipe for Coffee Choco Granules Bread Pudding. I get this recipe from Morning Show TV programme, and I loved to have it for my breakfast, so does my hubby. See great recipes for Coffee Choco Granules Bread Pudding too!
Specially kids would love this recipe. During my last vacation to India I learnt how to make bread pudding from my mother in law, which I would share later. In a large bowl with a mixer on high speed, beat butter and sugar until well blended. You can cook Coffee Choco Granules Bread Pudding using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Coffee Choco Granules Bread Pudding
- Prepare 4 of toast bread.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need of Ingredient A: (warm and dissolve them all).
- You need 80 gr of sugar (add 1 tsp more if you're not using condense milk).
- It's 2 tsp of instant coffee.
- It's 350 ml of milk.
- It's 50 ml of condense milk.
- It's 30 gr of unsalted butter.
- You need 1/8 tsp of salt.
- It's of If you don't have condense milk just use 400 ml of milk instead.
- Prepare of You can use choco granules or raisins for the topping.
Add eggs and beat until blended. Whisk coffee and powdered sugar in a small bowl and drizzle over the top of pudding. Remove and serve immediately, top with whipped cream and chocolate syrup. Beat in milk, coffee granules and vanilla with wire whisk.
Coffee Choco Granules Bread Pudding step by step
- Preheat oven into 150°C..
- Shred the toast bread and add them into your aluminium foil container. I used small container, and the measurement is 10 cm diameter, 3.5 cm for the height. (1 toast bread for 1 tray).
- Beat the egg and set aside..
- Warm together milk, condense milk, sugar, salt, butter and the coffee, stir them until all well combined..
- Pour the milk mixture (room temperature) into the egg batter gently, whisk while pouring it, and then strain it..
- After all combined, pour all the liquid mixture into the foil container that filled with shredded toast bread until all the bread covered with the liquid. Push the bread down to the liquid using fork and let it rest at least 10 minutes before going to the oven. Add the choco granules on top before putting it into your oven..
- Bake into the oven around 25 to 30 minutes using au bien marrie system..
- Check the bread pudding using the tooth pick. If it is done, the tooth pick will come out clean, but if it comes with wet batter, bake it again for another 5 more minutes..
- Best serve when it is still hot..
- Rebake version..
Add eggs and yolks; beat with wire whisk until well blended. Cube remaining butter; place in a small saucepan. Add chocolate chips and brown sugar. Americans often confuse bread pudding with bread and butter pudding, but they are not the same thing. Bread and Butter Pudding if made correctly is, slices of buttered fresh bread, baked in an egg custard and flavoured with various other things.