Eggnog bread pudding. This Eggnog Bread Pudding is totally ridiculous, and should be celebrated with sonnets and parades and fireworks shows complete with the little heart-shaped red ones. Serve this Eggnog Bread Pudding warm from the oven with a big glass of eggnog. Eggnog and bread pudding were made for each other!!!
For eggnog lovers, it makes a divine dessert. —Emily Hobbs, Springfield, Missouri. Pour egg and bread mixture into prepared dish. Bread pudding may be served warm or cold. You can cook Eggnog bread pudding using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Eggnog bread pudding
- Prepare 1 loaf of sliced cinnamon raisin bread, ends removed and cut into 1 inch cubes.
- Prepare 3 cups of eggnog.
- It's 3 of eggs.
- It's 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It's 1/2 cup of pecan pieces.
- It's of Hand full of chocolate chips optional.
- You need of Caramel sauce optional.
- Prepare of Powdered sugar for dusting optional.
Vanilla Ice cream or whipped cream would be great accompaniments. This bread pudding is made with cinnamon-swirl bread, drenched with eggnog, and topped with butterscotch sauce. Lightly toasted cinnamon bread is soaked with eggnog. The Best Eggnog Bread Pudding Recipes on Yummly
Eggnog bread pudding instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 Lightly butter 9x11 casserole dish In a large bowl beat eggs and add sugar, eggnog & bread - mix well Stir in pecans and chocolate chips so they're scattered throughout Bake approximately 30 minutes or until set Plate and top with caramel syrup and powdered sugar.
- Enjoy 😉.
Eggnog Donut Bread Pudding, Eggnog Bread Pudding With Pumpkin Bread Pudding with Eggnog Bourbon SauceSuburban Soapbox. This eggnog bread pudding recipe is a completely decadent way to enjoy the flavors of the season. Be sure to pair it with my homemade vanilla sauce! Pour half the eggnog mixture over top. Cut remaining bread slices diagonally in half; arrange decoratively on top.