Irish Coffee. The coffee is drunk through the cream. Irish whiskey, hot coffee, and whipped cream knock out winter's chill. Irish coffee mugs and skipped the nutmeg.
Irish Coffee A warm, delicious way to celebrate St. To really experience an authentic Irish coffee, you want a rich, thick coffee. Try using a French press or pour-over brewer and high-end, fresh ground beans. You can cook Irish Coffee using 3 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Irish Coffee
- You need 8-12 oz of hot black coffee, about a coffee mug's worth (or hot chocolate, yum!).
- You need 1 1/2 oz of Bailey's Irish Cream Liqueur.
- You need of granulated sugar (optional).
Medium to dark roasted coffee works best. Don't forget to preheat your glass to keep the drink warm longer. While the coffee is brewing, pour hot water into the glass or mug. Irish coffee is a coffee cocktail with sweetened coffee, Irish whiskey, and whipped cream as its key ingredients.
Irish Coffee step by step
- Pour hot coffee or hot chocolate into your favorite mug..
- Add Bailey's and optional sugar (to personal taste). Stir, sip, enjoy!.
It's cozy, delicious, and incredibly easy to make. Pour the hot coffee into a mug or heatproof glass, then add the whiskey and sugar. Stir until the sugar has dissolved. Gently float the cream on the top and sprinkle the nutmeg over the cream. Combining coffee with Irish whiskey, brown sugar and lightly whipped cream, Irish Coffee is a hot, creamy classic.