Katsu Curry Rice (カツカーレライス). Rise heat to medium low and add garlic, ginger, ketchup, and curry powder. Add cloves, cinnamon stick, and bay leaves. Heat the oil over medium high heat in a wok or large saucepan until it begins to shimmer.The dish is served as curry rice, curry bread, or curry udon. Instructions to make Floridian Slaw, yes the one with Apples: Rinse and drain the sauerkraut. Peel the apples and slice into matchsticks. You can cook Katsu Curry Rice (カツカーレライス) using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Katsu Curry Rice (カツカーレライス)
- It's of Roux.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter or vegetable shortening.
- It's 4 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of curry powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of garam masala.
- It's of Curry.
- You need 1 of onion, sliced thin.
- It's 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of thumb ginger, sliced thin.
- You need 1 tbsp of curry powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of ketchup.
- Prepare 4 cups of chicken broth.
- You need 1 of carrot, cubed.
- Prepare 1 of medium potato, cubed.
- You need 2 of bay leaves.
- You need 1 of cinnamon stick.
- It's 1/4 tsp of whole cloves.
- It's 1/4 of apple, grated.
- Prepare 4 pcs of tonkatsu (breaded pork or chicken cutlets) fried.
Add the lemon juice coating all the apple matchsticks. Mix the mayonnaise, mustard, and ketchup. Mix all the slaw ingredients together. 「隠し味で本格風 コク旨カレーライス」の作り方を簡単で分かりやすい料理レシピ動画で紹介しています。食卓の定番のカレーライスを本格風に仕上げるレシピのご紹介です。市販のカレールーを使って、時短もしながら、長時間煮込んだような本格的なカレーをお作りいただけますよ。 モスバーガー公式サイトでは、人気のハンバーガーや美味しいコーヒーなどのメニュー情報、便利な店舗案内サービスやお得なクーポン、キャンペーン、会員情報をお届けします。 Coleslaw Hello everybody, it's Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we're going to make a special dish, coleslaw.
Katsu Curry Rice (カツカーレライス) step by step
- Melt butter/shortening in a pan on low heat. Mix flour until well blended. Rise heat to medium low and mix until flour browns a little. Be careful not to burn it!.
- Add curry powder and garam masala, mixing well. Transfer to a bowl. If not using immediately can be stored for up to a month refrigerated..
- With 2 tbsp oil, sauté the onions under low heat. Let the onions caramelise, stirring occasionally, about 30 minutes..
- Rise heat to medium low and add garlic, ginger, ketchup, and curry powder. Stir well..
- Add potatoes, carrots, and broth. Bring heat up to medium. Add cloves, cinnamon stick, and bay leaves. Let boil, and then bring heat back down to low, and simmer for 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender..
- Add curry roux made in steps 1–2. Stir well and bring heat up to medium. Let boil, and then lower heat to low, and stir until it thickens, about 5 minutes..
- Add grated apple and stir well..
- Fry tonkatsu pieces and chop. Arrange on a plate with rice and pour curry on top. Serve hot..
One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious. Coleslaw is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day.