Mocha Frappé. Made with rich chocolate flavor and a hint of coffee, our Mocha Frappé is blended with ice and covered with whipped topping and chocolatey drizzle. Available in Small, Medium and Large. Indulge in this frozen mocha frappe a few hours before bedtime; it gets its flavor from strong brewed coffee.
Overpaying for a coffee drink is SO a thing of the past. This incredibly easy to make copycat mocha frappe tastes better than the original!! I have a slight, okay, fairly decently sized addiction to McDonald's Mocha Frappe's. You can cook Mocha Frappé using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mocha Frappé
- Prepare 1 cup of Brewer black coffee.
- You need 1/2 cup of Chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- You need of Chocolate syrup.
- You need 3 cup of Ice.
- Prepare of Whipped cream.
- You need of Cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 cup of Heavy creamer.
In a small bowl, dissolve coffee granules in water. Pour into an ice cube tray; freeze. In a blender, combine the milk, chocolate syrup and coffee ice cubes. In a heat-proof bowl or pitcher, add the coffee, hot chocolate mix, and sugar.
Mocha Frappé instructions
- Set aside cinnamon, and whipped cream.
- Add the rest of ingredients into blender, put on high grind for about 1.5min then switch to blend.
- Pour into cup add whipped cream and top with cinnamon & chocolate syrup.
Making this frozen mocha recipe helps you skip the long lines out and stay cozy at home… which is always a good thing. You'll love this tasty copycat Mocha Frappe at home, and you'll do a happy dance knowing how much money you're saving! Skip the Starbucks, and try this Easy Copycat Frappuccino at home! Just combine our Gevalia Frappe Mix with ice and water, and blend, to create a refreshing and indulgent treat. Place coffee, cocoa and sweetener in blender container; cover.