Potato Salad. This pretty red potato salad has great flavor. Goes well with a summer barbeque, or anytime! For a tangy twist, try using plain fat-free yogurt in place of some or all of the sour cream.Pass the Potato Salad Potato Salad Recipes. A summertime staple and a must at any backyard barbecue, potato salad can be made any number of ways with the mix-ins of your choice. In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, eggs, celery, onion, relish, garlic salt, celery salt, mustard, pepper and mayonnaise. You can have Potato Salad using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Potato Salad
- You need 2 of steamed potato.
- You need 2 of steamd carrots.
- Prepare 3 of boiled eggs.
- You need 1/2 of tomato.
- You need 1/2 of onion.
- It's 10 of black olives.
- Prepare 1 of roested sweet pepper.
- It's Pinch of salt and vinegar for dressing.
Mix together well and refrigerate until chilled. Add potatoes and remaining ingredients and toss gently. Place the cut potatoes in a large bowl. While the potatoes are still warm, pour enough dressing over them to moisten.
Potato Salad step by step
- Peel the potato and the carrot.cut it cubes and dices and put it to steam.
- Cut the other vegetables into dices and small pieces And add them to the steamed vegetables.
In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, celery, onion and relish. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, mustard, salt, celery seed and pepper. Pour over potato mixture and toss to coat. In a large pot, cover potatoes with water and season generously with salt. Place potatoes in a saucepan and cover with water; bring to a boil.