Strawberry cupcakes with strawberry buttercream. Strawberry Cupcakes with Creamy Strawberry Frosting. I know, I post a ridiculous amount of cupcake recipes. But really, can you blame me?
Complete with strawberry buttercream frosting, of course. That's what I love most about baking- there is never a stopping point. I love taking recipes I already have and mixing them up to. You can cook Strawberry cupcakes with strawberry buttercream using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Strawberry cupcakes with strawberry buttercream
- Prepare of Cupcakes.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- It's 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It's 1/2 of becel olive oil margarine @ room temperature.
- You need 1 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 2 of egg whites.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- It's 1/4 cup of original almond milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of finely chopped strawberries.
- It's of Frosting.
- Prepare 12 tablespoon of becel olive oil margarine.
- It's 2 cups of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of frozen strawberries.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
I honestly had never given strawberry cupcakes a thought up until a couple of years ago. My Chief Culinary Consultant and I ventured into Georgetown for an It was fabulous - a yellow cake with fresh strawberries in the batter and topped with beautiful pink buttercream. It's taken me a couple of years. Fresh strawberries go in the batter and the pretty pink frosting for these crowd-pleasing cupcakes.
Strawberry cupcakes with strawberry buttercream step by step
- Pre-heat oven at 350F.
- Mix sifted dry ingredients except sugar.
- With a electric mixer on medium beat butter until light, slowly add sugar, on slow- add eggs, vanilla extract and milk.
- Fold chopped strawberries.
- Bake 18-20 mins, let cool.
- For the frosting - using food processor or ninja blender puree frozen strawberries.
- Beat butter until light and fluffy then gradually add sugar, add vanilla extract lastly add puréed strawberries - adjust according to taste or color..
- Let it cool in the fridge for half an hour or until cupcakes are completely cold. Pipe then add half fresh strawberry for decoration.
Save the smallest ones for the garnish. Supberly moist with a fabuilous fresh strawberry flavor. Buttercream was so beautiful I decided to just pipe it with a star tip and left it otherwise unadorned. The end results of this strawberry buttercream frosting is smooth, rich and creamy from the traditional ingredients: butter and powdered sugar. If you like these amazing strawberry cupcakes with strawberry buttercream, then you'll love some of my other strawberry desserts.