Triple S (salmon, sweet potato, salads). Triple S (salmon, sweet potato, salads). Here is how you cook that. Arrange the slices, overlapping, in a large roasting tin.
When the sweet potatoes are cooked, add kale, salt, pepper and chilli flakes. Return the salmon to the pan. Toss the sweet potatoes with the broccolini, red onion, olive oil and herbes de provence in a bowl. You can cook Triple S (salmon, sweet potato, salads) using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Triple S (salmon, sweet potato, salads)
- Prepare 1 piece of Salmon.
- You need 1 tbs of Olive oil.
- It’s of Handfull Spinach.
- You need 1 of bit Cherry tomato.
- It’s 1 of bit Fetta cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Sweet potato.
- You need 1 of bit Salt.
- It’s 1 of bit Pepper.
- You need 1 of bit Parsley flakes.
Arrange the vegetables on the preheated sheet pan, lay the salmon on. To the food processor, add the salmon, egg, cooked sweet potato flesh (discarding the skins), onion, garlic, ginger and oats. Pulse until the mixture comes together, then add in the spinach. Pulse just until you see it mixed through.
Triple S (salmon, sweet potato, salads) instructions
- Prepare salad (just combines all together and set aside).
- Marinated salmon with salt and pepper. Heat pan with olive oil and fry salmon till it cooked..
- Turn on the oven around 200’c, prepare the sweet potato (cut it into wedges or desire). Add salt pepper, olive oil (a bit), parsley flakes and bake it around 40 min..
Oil your hands and add another coating of oil to the pan. Cover and bring to a boil. Place potatoes in a large bowl; add onion. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Pour over potato mixture and toss gently to coat.