Ultra moist banana bread. The banana bread was not overly sweet, which I like. I ensured that the loaf was completely cooled on a wire rack (both in the pan and out) to prevent a soggy bottom. These bananas are ready for banana bread!
This Healthy Banana Bread recipe is SUPER moist, made with four bananas, extra-virgin olive oil, and whole wheat flour! The trick to making ultra-moist, healthy banana bread is to use extra-virgin olive oil and FOUR WHOLE BANANAS, with both white and whole wheat flour in the recipe! Paleo Banana Bread is super moist, delicious and easy to make. You can cook Ultra moist banana bread using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ultra moist banana bread
- You need of Wet ingredients.
- You need 4 of over ripe bananas smashed.
- It's 1/2 C of butter at room temp.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1/2 C of sour cream.
- You need of Dry ingredients.
- It's 1 1/2 C of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It's 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 C of sugar.
Even better - it only takes one bowl! It's gluten-free, grain-free and dairy-free and the perfect morning nibble to enjoy. This healthy banana bread is everything you want in banana bread. It's moist and dense and full of flavor.
Ultra moist banana bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a large bowl beat wet ingredients together with electric mixer..
- Sift dry ingredients in with wet and fold in until you have a smooth batter..
- Pour batter into a greased 1.5 quart baking dish..
- Bake for 1 hour and let cool before serving..
I made a batch shared a few slices with my friends and they could not believe it was "healthy". This recipe is a keeper for sure and I'm sure your family will love it as much as we do! The next secret to ultra moist Banana Bread is whisking the batter by hand. Before you transfer it to the container, make sure that the bread is completely cooled. Ultra-Moist Healthy Banana Bread (made with Olive Oil)Bowl of Delicious.