Vegan banana cupcakes (sugar free). Healthy Banana Cupcakes (sugar free, gluten free, vegan) + A GIVEAWAY! These healthy Banana Cupcakes are light, fluffy, sweet, and comforting. They're frosted with the creamiest and richest Peanut Butter Frosting you could dream of too.
How long do these Gluten-Free Vegan Banana Cupcakes keep for? Although these cupcakes do taste best when fresh, they keep well covered in the fridge for up to a. These healthy Banana Cupcakes are light, fluffy, sweet, and comforting. You can cook Vegan banana cupcakes (sugar free) using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan banana cupcakes (sugar free)
- It's 2 of ripe bananas.
- You need 1 cup of white flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of date molasses.
- You need 3 handfuls of nuts/seeds.
- You need 1/2 cup of coconut oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of baking soda.
- Prepare of Vanilla.
Throw your mashed banana in a blender or push it through a sieve to make sure there are no lumps in it. Sift the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and sugar into a large bowl, mix well. Prepared with all vegan ingredients and a generous amount of bananas, this vegan cupcake recipe I think my favorite thing about banana cupcakes is that there are so many fun ways to go with them. Vegan Banana Cake with Peanut Butter Frosting.
Vegan banana cupcakes (sugar free) step by step
- Mash bananas, then add date molasses and melted coconut oil.
- Sift the flour and add it with baking powder & soda, then mix in water & nuts/seeds.
- Bake in the oven at 200 degrees until they’re golden brown. Enjoy!.
Vegan Chocolate Cupcakes with Raspberry Hearts. Make the Banana Cupcakes: Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a bowl. Mix the wet ingredients -- the mashed bananas, the nondairy milk, coconut oil, sugar and. And, Sugar Free Lemon Bundt Cake. The recipe for Sugar Free Vegan Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins.