White cake with Coffee Frosting. Find Out How To Make Home-Made Cake Icing. For frosting , instead of butter cream, I used egg whites. Egg whites are whipped and then boiling sugar syrup is added slowly in it, to give.
It's an easy recipe, requiring just four basic kitchen staples and a few minutes of your time, and one you'll use often in your baking adventures. Banana Cake with Coffee Cream Cheese Frosting. In a large mixing bowl, combine the sugar, vegetable oil, eggs and vanilla extract. You can cook White cake with Coffee Frosting using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of White cake with Coffee Frosting
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of cake flour.
- It's 2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 3 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 3/4 cup of soy milk.
- It's 3 of egg whites.
- Prepare 2 tsp of instant coffee.
- You need 1 tbsp of warm water.
- It's 8 oz of whipped topping.
Bring to a boil over medium heat; cook and stir until mixture is thickened. Remove from the heat; stir in butter and vanilla. Then, add the dry ingredients to the creamed butter and sugar in three additions alternating with the buttermilk mixture. One of the easiest ways to make coffee buttercream is to use instant coffee granules.
White cake with Coffee Frosting step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Spray cake pan with cooking spray. the cake pan can be round, square, or whatever shape you like. I used a rectangular pan..
- In a medium bowl, sift together flour & baking powder..
- In a large mixing bowl, using an electric mixer set on medium high, beat sugar, butter, & vanilla until blended. Reduce mixer speed to low. Alternately mix in flour mixture & milk..
- In medium mixing bowl, using mixer on high, beat egg whites to soft peaks. Fold into batter. Pour into prepared pan..
- Bake until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, about 25 minutes. Let cool completely..
- To prepare frosting: dissolve coffee in water. Then fold into whipped topping. Then spread on completely cooled cake. Now ready to serve..
The granules will help give the frosting big espresso flavor without making it too liquid-y, unlike if you were to put actual brewed coffee into the frosting. I like to use decaf instant coffee granules, but you can use regular if you'd like. Chocolate Cake with Mocha Frosting is the perfect Sunday Dinner Dessert, a moist chocolate cake with a creamy rich Mocha Frosting. Two layers makes it even better. Chocolate Cake with Mocha Frosting I have been thinking a lot about starting a Dessert Blog!