coffee muffins. These are my favorite muffins to serve with a cup of coffee or a tall glass of cold milk. Not only are they great for breakfast, they make a tasty dessert or midnight snack. I get lots of recipe requests whenever I serve them.
If you love your coffee in the morning, you'll be sure to love these coffee flavoured muffins. Use instant espresso granules for a more robust coffee flavour. You can use melted butter instead of the oil, if desired. You can cook coffee muffins using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of coffee muffins
- You need 3 cup of flour.
- It's 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It's 1 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 cup of raisins (u can use dried cranberries or blueberries or a mixture of fruits to amount 1 cup).
- You need 1 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of melted butter.
- It's 3 tbsp of vanilla flavoured coffee powder ( i used this flavour but you can used any flavour or de-caffeinated or unflavoured coffee).
- It's 2 tsp of vanilla essence (only if you are using unflavoured coffee or de-caffeinated).
A quick and easy muffin recipe infused with coffee. These coffee muffins are the perfect breakfast treat. Hi there, I am Mrs P, thanks for coming to my kitchen. I love cooking and baking, from Asian to Western food.
coffee muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Gather ingredients..
- Combine flour , baking powder, baking soda , sugar and raisins..
- Whisk together milk, eggs, butter and coffee.if using vanilla essence you would add it here.
- Pour milk mixture into flour mixture and stir until combined..
- Scoop even amount into lined muffin tins , bake for 18 to 20 minutes..
- Remove from tin and cool.Enjoy!!!.
- Note well---if using unlined muffin tins make sure and grease well !!!.
This is the easiest, quickest and very delicious muffin recipe.. Either method creates a muffin with incredible flavor and texture that rivals even the best coffee cake! In my opinion, the best coffee cakes feature two things: a sweet, fruity filling and a crunchy, cinnamon sugar topping. What's better than a muffin in the morning? These Coffee Muffins are absolutely amazing and will tantalize the taste buds and leave the senses in pure bliss.