Easy Lemon Shell Cupcakes.
You can cook Easy Lemon Shell Cupcakes using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Lemon Shell Cupcakes
- Prepare of cakes.
- It's 1 box of your favorite white or yellow boxed cake mix.
- It's 1/2 cup of fresh lemon juice.
- It's 1 of the needed ingredients for the cake mix.
- It's 10 of medium lemons Squeezed of juice and clean the shells a bit with a teaspoon..
- Prepare 1 of Make Lemonade with the juice ...Saving 1/2 cup to use in the cake per instructions... Save the Shells for Cupcake holders. I also added lemon juice to the frosting. Frosting was a combo of leftover Lemon frosting and I whipped that with a bought tub of le.
Easy Lemon Shell Cupcakes instructions
- Mix cake ..using 1/2 cup lemon juice with half of the liquid called for in the directions. Set the lemon cups in the muffin pan and fill to one third full with the cake mix batter ...Place in preheated oven per directions...bake per directions. Mine tested done at 23 min at 350°F. I also had enuf batter leftover to make a small cake..
- I used Meyer Lemons fresh picked from my tree. Well washed before squeezing. I also found the cooked shells quite edible. Cooked they are soft. I didn't think they were bitter either....Meyers are thin skinned and much sweeter than regular lemons..