Five pickle potato salad. Great recipe for Five pickle potato salad. Who doesn't need another salad recipe? You know it makes you curious.Add eggs, celery, onions and pickles. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, pickle juice, mustard, celery seed, salt and pepper until blended. directions. Place potatoes and salt in a large saucepan; cover with water. You can cook Five pickle potato salad using 25 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Five pickle potato salad
- Prepare of The sauce.
- You need 4 tbs of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tbs of Dijon mustard.
- It's 2 tbs of yellow mustard ( to color).
- It's 1 tbs of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 tbs of pickle brine.
- You need of I tbsp lemon juice.
- Prepare of Turmeric (to color).
- It's of Onion powder.
- It's of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of Paprika.
- Prepare Drop of soy sauce.
- You need of Celery salt.
- Prepare leaves of Chopped Celery.
- Prepare 1 tbs of sugar.
- You need 3 of egg yolks.
- You need of The medium.
- You need 5 of large russet potatoes.
- Prepare 3 of hard boiled egg whites.
- It's of THE STARS (PICKLES).
- It's of (Dark) Sliced Kosher dill minis (mt olive).
- It's of (Light) chopped dill pickles (clausen).
- Prepare of Whole Pickled garlic (old south).
- Prepare of Homemade pickled red onions (chopped).
- You need of Homemade pickled radish (slices).
In large mixing bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise, Dill Pickle Dip Mix and mustard; stir to combine. Remove some of the skins from potatoes, if. Put the potatoes in a pot, cover with water and season with salt. Peel and slice into large bowl.
Five pickle potato salad instructions
- Make hard boiled eggs(12 minutes). Boil peeled potato chunks until tender. Separate yolk from white and mash up yolks..
- Allow the potatoes to cool completely.
- Mix all of the sauce ingredients together (stick blender or fork)..
- Chop and add all pickles and egg whites, and add to the sauce..
- Put cool potatoes in the sauce mixture, and mix until the potatoes thicken the salad to desired consistency..
- [SOME OF THE INGREDIENTS DO NOT HAVE SPECFIC MEASUREMENTS BECAUSE THE THE COOK CAN DECIDE HOW MUCH HE WANTS TO ADD].
- [TASTE AND AJUST].
Fold potatoes into the mayonnaise mixture. Allow to chill at least six hours, or overnight, before serving. This Dill Pickle Potato Salad is deliciously and loaded with crunchy dill pickles in a zesty dill pickle juice infused dressing! This potato salad makes dill pickles the star of the dish making a side that's going to be the hit of any summer bbq! In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, eggs, celery, onion, relish, garlic salt, celery salt, mustard, pepper and mayonnaise.