Fried Bread Stuffed with Chicken and Vegetables. Fry the breaded chicken strips until both sides are golden brown. Remove from heat and drain on a paper towel. In a small bowl, mix together ingredients for garlic butter.
A good bread stuffing will never go out of style and it's the perfect way to use up stale, unwanted bread. It steams the chicken from the inside while Stuff the chicken with the stuffing and tie the legs and parson's nose together with kitchen string. Place the pan trivet, lemon and vegetables in the. You can have Fried Bread Stuffed with Chicken and Vegetables using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fried Bread Stuffed with Chicken and Vegetables
- Prepare 12 slices of bread.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It's 70 g of bread crumbs.
- It's 100 g of potato.
- It's 70 g of mixed vegetables (carrot, corn, green pea).
- You need 100 g of chicken fillet.
- Prepare 150 ml of milk.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- It's 50 g of onion.
- You need 1 of scallion (take the green leaf).
- You need 2 Tbsp of margarine/butter.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of mushroom stock powder.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of salt.
- It's pinch of black pepper.
Chicken and tofu are cooked in the wok with vegetables and Chinese flavorings. Rub the butter and olive oil over the chicken and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. This healthy chicken stir-fry topped with ginger soy sauce makes for a delicious alternative. Easy Homemade Pad Thai How to Make Banana Bread One Pan Chicken and Vegetables See All.
Fried Bread Stuffed with Chicken and Vegetables step by step
- Cut potato and chicken into small dice (1x1). Chop garlic and onion. Set aside.
- Heat margarine/butter into the pan with medium heat. Put onion and garlic, stir until fragrance. Then add potatoes. Give small amount of water and cook for 5 minutes until half tender..
- Put chicken, salt, mushroom powder, pepper and cook until meat changes it's color. Then add mixed vegetables and scallion, stir it well..
- Pour milk into the pan and cook until thicken. Turn off the heat. Set aside.
- Prepare bread slices, beaten egg and bread crumbs..
- Put the chicken filling on the middle of bread. Fold bread to triangle shape. Press bread edges with finger or fork to seal.
- Put bread into beaten egg mixture, then cover it with bread crumbs. Do it until all ingredients run out. You can keep the bread in the fridge if you want to fry it later (put it inside zip bag first).
- Heat the oil with low fire. Fry the bread until it becomes golden brown.
- Serve while it hot or put it on your lunch box ✨.
Incorporate more vegetables into you and your family's diet with our easy chicken stir fry. Your secret ingredient for these homemade chicken tenders is Progresso™ plain or Italian style panko crispy bread crumbs. Everyone's two-thumbs up favorite for a family-friendly meal, chicken fingers get a major upgrade Mexican Stuffed Chicken Breasts. Gobhi paratha - stuffed with flavored cauliflower and vegetables. Fritter - a name applied to a wide variety of fried foods, usually consisting of a portion of batter or breading which has been filled with various ingredients.