Fried Salmon Head.
You can cook Fried Salmon Head using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fried Salmon Head
- You need of salmon head.
- It's of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Flour for coating.
- Prepare of Oil to fry (about 1 1/2 cup).
Fried Salmon Head step by step
- Clean fish head. Cut into medium size pieces. Sprinkle salt and pepper. Put fish on something with holes in the bottom to drain the water coming out from the fish. Set aside for 1 hour in the fridge..
- After 1 hour. Place cheese cloth on a plate, place fish piece by piece, do not cover. Put back in the fridge for about 1 hour..
- After 1 hour, turn over the fish and put back in the fridge. This process is to dry the fish a little before frying. That will make it crunchier..
- Coat fish with flour..
- Put oil in a frying pan or wok on medium heat. Fry fish for 7 minutes on each side. Remove fish. Turn up heat little higher, put fish back in and fry for 10 minutes on each sides..
- Enjoy just like that or with a cold beer..
- For less than $3, I have 4 more pieces in the frying pan!.