Hot Honey Roasted Salmon.
You can cook Hot Honey Roasted Salmon using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hot Honey Roasted Salmon
- You need 2 of skinless salmon fillets.
- You need 1/2 cup of honey.
- Prepare 1 of jalapeño pepper, seeded and diced.
- It's slices of Lemon.
- You need of Add-ins: Salt, pepper, garlic powder.
Hot Honey Roasted Salmon instructions
- Preheat oven to 425. Line a baking sheet with foil..
- Season salmon with salt, pepper and garlic powder. Place on baking sheet..
- In a small saucepan, heat honey and jalapeño over medium low heat until heated through..
- Remove from heat and spoon about 1 tbsp of honey over each salmon fillet. Top with a lemon slice and jalapeños if desired..
- Bake for 15-20 mins until salmon is flaky..