Mint Chocolate Chip Cupcakes.
You can cook Mint Chocolate Chip Cupcakes using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mint Chocolate Chip Cupcakes
- You need 1 box of dark chocolate cake mix.
- It's 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- It's 1 stick of butter.
- It's 2 tsp of mint extract.
- It's 4 tbsp of milk.
- It's of Green food coloring.
- It's 3 3/4 cup of powdered sugar.
Mint Chocolate Chip Cupcakes instructions
- Mix cake as directed. Add 1 teaspoon of mint extract and a 1 1/2 chocolate chips.
- Grease two twelve muffin tins.
- Pour batter into cupcakes tin and bake on 350 for 30-40 minutes..
- To make frosting, mix powder sugar, remaining mint extract, and milk.
- Mix add milk until desired consistency. Now add food coloring..
- Decorate and eat..