Minty chocolate espresso balls. Add wet ingredients to blender and mix well. Roll into balls about the size of a quarter and roll into sprinkles or sweetened chocolate powder. Either chill and they will stay good for about a month or freeze for up to a year.
Never had any chocolate covered beans before so I have no previous experience to draw from. I bought the Espresso Twist flavor, these were great. The chocolate was very tasty and creamy then you get the crunch of the bean in the middle of it all. You can cook Minty chocolate espresso balls using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Minty chocolate espresso balls
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of rolled oats.
- You need 1/3 cup of agave syrup, light.
- You need 1/2 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Mint truffle chocolate mix.
- You need 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- It's 2 tbsp of instant espresso granules.
- Prepare 1 of sprinkles or sweetened chocolate powder.
It's a nice balance of chocolate and coffee with the coffee taste lingering afterwards. Love of Candy is proud to present our gourmet, dark chocolate mint lentils. We have taken our finest blend of non-dairy dark chocolate, infused it with mint flavor, coated it in a crispy sugar shell and dipped them in vibrant colors to provide you with the highest quality chocolate lentils available for bulk purchase on Amazon. Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramels; English Toffee Caramels; Matcha Green Tea Caramels; Milk Chocolate Sea Salt Caramels; Red Apple Caramels; Toffee.
Minty chocolate espresso balls instructions
- Blend dry ingredients in a blender until fine..
- Add wet ingredients to blender and mix well..
- Roll into balls about the size of a quarter and roll into sprinkles or sweetened chocolate powder..
- Either chill and they will stay good for about a month or freeze for up to a year..
Triple Chocolate Toffee; Coffee & Crunchy. Dark Chocolate Espresso Beans; Triple Chocolate Barista Blend; Malt Balls. Milk Chocolate Malt Balls; Mint Chip Malt Balls; Popcorn. This is a taste test/review of FAO Schweetz Chocolate Almonds, Chocolatey Caramel Balls and Chocolate Espresso Beans. Packed with healthy fat, fiber, and protein, these no-bake chocolate coffee protein balls are delicious, easy-to-make, vegan, and refined sugar-free!