Mocha Almond Chocolate Bark. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Great recipe for Mocha Almond Chocolate Bark. Very easy to make, can use whatever you have on hand.
With only five ingredients and ready in minutes, this easy chocolate bark recipe might just disappear faster than you can make it. It is definitely one of the best gluten free no. Peppermint Mocha Chocolate Bark is an easy Christmas candy recipe inspired by your favorite seasonal drink from Starbucks. You can cook Mocha Almond Chocolate Bark using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mocha Almond Chocolate Bark
- You need 10 oz of white chocolate - chips or finely chopped.
- Prepare 8 oz of semisweet chocolate -chips or finely chopped.
- You need 1 3/4 cup of almonds - toasted, cooled, and coarsely chopped.
- It's 2 tsp of fine -grind coffee ****freshly ground coffeee offers a finer crunch but you can use your regular morning brew for more of a coffee crunch.
- You need 1 of *** instant coffee will not work.
With only five ingredients and less than ten minutes of work, you can make this peppermint bark with the extra jolt of espresso as holiday gifts for all the coffee lovers in your life. From the holidays and all through the year, you can never have enough recipes like this. Chocolate and pretzels, chocolate and nuts, you name it. If you are a fan of chocolate bark, and more specifically, Bark Thins, then you will LOVE this homemade version.
Mocha Almond Chocolate Bark instructions
- Line baking sheet with wax paper..
- Melt chocolates in two separate double boilers or heatproof bowl set over saucepan with simmering water, but not touching. Stir both chocolates frequently until melted and smooth..
- Stir 3/4 cup of the almond into white chocolate, and 1 cup of the almonds with the coffee into dark chocolate, stirring until evenly coated and combined..
- *** you can add 1/2 the almonds into dark chocolate with coffee reserving other half for topping for more of a bark look..
- Pour/spoon white chocolate mixture onto prepared pan forming 3 strips. Pour/spoon chocolate mixture into prepared pan between the white chocolate strips..
- Drag tip of butter knife back and forth between both chocolates to form a marble effect. ***if reserving almonds for the top add now..
- Chill in refrigerator for at least an hour. When ready to serve, peel wax paper off of back and break candy into large irregular pieces..
- **** Chocolate can even be melted in the microwave for even more convenience if you have a method, making this super easy (I have no luck with chocolate and microwaves)..
Cover a cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside. Coarsely chop chocolate bars and melt in a double boiler. We agree coffee is too good to be limited to one cup of joe in the AM. May contain peanuts, tree nuts and. Well, the Chocolate Emporium says that you can have your almond bark and eat it too.