Nutella stuffed chocolate cupcakes.
You can have Nutella stuffed chocolate cupcakes using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Nutella stuffed chocolate cupcakes
- It's 200 grams of sugar.
- It's 2 of eggs at room temp.
- It's 130 grams of all-purpose flour.
- You need 5 grams of baking powder.
- You need 56 grams of butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- It's 1/2 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of coco powder.
- Prepare 8 tsp of Nutella.
Nutella stuffed chocolate cupcakes step by step
- Heat the oven to 180°F Celsius.
- In a mixing bowl beat the eggs and sugar till well incorporated and a bit thick (not stiff).
- Sift the all purpose flour , baking powder and coco power and add to the egg and sugar mixture. Don't over mix the batter..
- In a bowl heat the milk and butter in the microwave for 1 min on high or until the butter has melted..
- In a separate bowl take 1/2 cup of the batter and add the melted butter and milk to it and mix well. Then once mixed add it to the rest of the batter and mix..
- Pure the batter half way into the cupcakes molds and add a tsp of Nutella in the middle then top up with batter..
- Bake in the oven for 35 mins. And enjoy 😊😊.