RICH CHOCOLATE & COFFEE PUDDING. A rich moist chocolate cake with a chocolate buttercream icing. This is the best cake in the world! A decadently rich chocolate pie nestled in a graham cracker crust garnished with fresh whipped cream and chocolate shavings.
NESTLÉ Rich Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix Indulge in deliciousness with the rich, chocolatey taste of NESTLÉ Rich Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix. The BEST Chocolate Cake topped with a Rich and Creamy Chocolate Buttercream Frosting! The perfect cake for parties, birthdays or just because! You can cook RICH CHOCOLATE & COFFEE PUDDING using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of RICH CHOCOLATE & COFFEE PUDDING
- You need 90 grams of Plain Flour.
- Prepare 10 ml of baking powder.
- It's 50 grams of margarine or Butter.
- Prepare 25 grams of Plain dark chocolate.
- Prepare 115 grams of Castor Sugar.
- It's 75 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 1/4 ml of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of FOR THE TOPPING.
- It's 30 ml of Instant Coffee.
- You need 325 ml of hot water.
- Prepare 65 grams of Castor Sugar.
- You need 30 ml of unsweetened cocoa powder.
This is the ONLY chocolate cake recipe you will ever need! This is my all time favorite Homemade Chocolate Cake recipe. Rich Chocolate Cake is a community recipe submitted by Supergirl and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe. In a large bowl, beat the sugar, eggs and vanilla.
RICH CHOCOLATE & COFFEE PUDDING step by step
- Preheat oven to 180°c. Grease a 23 cm square non stick baking tin.
- Sift flour, baking powder & a pinch of salt into a small mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Melt butter or margarine, chocolate & castor sugar in a heat proof bowl set over simmering water, stirring occasionally. Remove the bowl from the heat.
- Add the flour mixture, stir well. Stir in the milk & vanilla extract. Mix well and pour in the prepared pan..
- Make the topping. Dissolve the coffee in the water in a bowl. Allow to cool. Mix the brown sugar, castor sugar & cocoa powder in a bowl. Sprinkle the mixture over the pudding mixture in the tin..
- Pour the coffee evenly over the surface. Bake for 40 minutes or until the pudding is risen and set on top. The coffee mixture will have formed a delicious creamy sauce underneath. Serve immediately with either whipped cream or custard or ice cream. It's time to enjoy!.
Combine the flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt; gradually add to batter and mix well. Puree in a blender to fully dissolve; use right away or chill. This dense, single-layer cake is especially easy because it's supposed to look imperfect and requires no frosting. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until smooth and well combined. Pour the batter into the prepared pans.