You can cook Vanilla cupcakes using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vanilla cupcakes
- It's 1 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It's 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of whole milk.
Vanilla cupcakes step by step
- Preheat oven to (200 degrees C ) line cupcake pans with cupcake liners or butter the pan.
- In a bowl beat buttef until creamy and smooth ...add suger until fluffy for about a minute..add eggs one at a time ....add vanilla and mix until combained.
- In separate bowl mix flour, baking powder and salt.
- Mix dry ingredients with wet ingredients adding the milk while mixing.
- Bake for about 15 - 17 minutes or until a toothpick is inserted and comes out clean..