Banana Bread. This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Friends and family love my recipe and say it's by far the best! Because it really is the best banana bread recipe, period.
Banana bread is a "quick" bread made of very ripe bananas, sugar, butter, eggs, flour, vanilla, and a leavener. Since it is a quick bread, it uses baking soda rather than a yeast to help the bread rise as it. Use overripe bananas to bake a classic banana bread with this easy recipe from Food Network. You can cook Banana Bread using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Bread
- It's 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs, beaten.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- It's 3-4 of bananas, mashed.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It's 1/2 tsp of salt.
Recipe courtesy of Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger. Banana bread that will remind you of your mom's recipe or your grandma's recipe…but even better. This moist banana bread has an intense banana flavor and the perfect amount of sweetness. Delicious super moist healthy banana bread made with whole wheat flour, protein packed greek yogurt and naturally sweetened with pure maple syrup.
Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit (325 for glass pan).
- Beat sugar with butter.
- Add eggs, bananas and vanilla.
- Separately combine flour, baking soda, and salt. Add to wet mixture and mix (don’t overmix).
- Pour into greased loaf pan and bake 350 degrees fahrenheit for 55 mins (325 for 70 minutes in glass).
Easy to make and perfect for brunch or snacking. Banana bread is a type of bread made from mashed bananas. It is often a moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread; however there are some banana bread recipes that are traditional-style raised breads. The Best Banana Bread Recipes on Yummly Banana Bread, Vegan Banana Bread, Gluten-free Banana Bread.