Brocolli and pepper cupcakes. Immediately add broccoli, bell pepper, onion and water. In pie plate, stir together broccoli, onion, bell pepper and cheese. In medium bowl, stir remaining ingredients with wire whisk or fork until blended.
When broccoli is cooked, crumble into smaller pieces and add olive oil, salt and pepper. In a medium bowl, beat egg whites. This healthy side dish goes with just about anything. You can cook Brocolli and pepper cupcakes using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brocolli and pepper cupcakes
- You need 1 of eggs.
- It's 2 tbsp of yoghurt.
- It's 1 of salt, pepper, thyme (on taste).
- It's 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of oat meal flour.
- It's 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of sun flower seeds.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of grated cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 of brocolli.
- Prepare 1 small of sweet pepper.
Drain and immediately place broccoli in ice water. Dr Pepper cupcakes made from scratch. I have seen numerous recipes for soda cakes/coke cakes in every corner of the Internet. Honestly, I was never impressed by soda cake until I decided to experiment with my own recreation of it.
Brocolli and pepper cupcakes step by step
- Wash and chop brocolli and pepper in small sizes.
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C.
- Mix the egg with spices until becomes fluffy like a cream.
- Add and incorporate the yoghurt to the eggs.
- Mix the dry ingredients : all purpose flour, oat meal flour, baking powder, sun flower seeds and incorporate them in the eggs mixture. Add more yoghurt or all purpose flour if needed..
- Add the brocolli, pepper and cheese to the resulted batter.
- Prepare and fill 3 or 4 cupcake forms with the final mixture and put them in the preheated oven until they become nicely brown. Do the toothpick test before you take them out..
I am in love with this recipe. I went with Dr Pepper because it. Pour the red pepper sauce, the Parmesan cheese, the broccoli, and the basil into the pot of penne. Heat the contents over medium heat until the pasta is very hot. Reviews for: Photos of Penne with Red Pepper Sauce and Broccoli.