Chicken bacon Butter garlic shrimp Asian style nachos. Whisk in the flour and cook about a minute. Stir in the Velveeta and garlic powder. Cook and stir until the cheese is melted.Turn the heat off and leave the pot on the burner. Whisk in the Parmesan cheese in small handfuls and continue to whisk until it's smooth. Spread a thin layer of tortilla chips on a plate, top with shredded cheese, and broil to melt the cheese. You can cook Chicken bacon Butter garlic shrimp Asian style nachos using 11 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken bacon Butter garlic shrimp Asian style nachos
- You need 1 lb of Chicken.
- It's 1 package of Wong tong wraps.
- It's of Cheddar cheese half block.
- Prepare 1 lb of Shrimp.
- Prepare 1 package of Bacon.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of Sour cream.
- Prepare 4-5 tablespoons of Asian style sauce.
- Prepare of Green onions as much as you like.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Butter.
- It's 2 teaspoons of Minced garlic.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Frank’s red hot sauce.
Top with chicken, caramelized onion, tomato, green onions, bacon and sour cream. Drizzle more sauce over the top. Dip the shrimp into the beaten egg. Let the excess egg drip off, and place the shrimp in the wok, bacon-side down.
Chicken bacon Butter garlic shrimp Asian style nachos instructions
- Cut Wong tong wraps into triangles deep fry wonton wraps.
- Lay out a layer of nachos all over a pizza tray or baking sheet.
- Fry your bacon and chicken.
- Add some Asian style sauce to your fried chicken In frying pan Mix till all the chicken is coded.
- Fry your shrimp in Oil when almost golden brown add some butter and minced garlic stirred together.
- Let everything cool down then start assembling you’re Nachos.
- Layer nachos with chicken Then bacon cheddar cheese and green onion.
- Put another layer of nachos on top of that layer and repeat the process.
- Then add your shrimp to the top layer And any leftover chicken and bacon mixed together Then More cheddar cheese and green onions.
- Put in oven under the broiler on low until cheese is melted through.
- In a squeeze bottle or bowl mix Frank’s red hot sauce and sour cream.
- Drizzle some of the Asian style sauce over nachos then drizzle sour cream and red Frank’s hot sauce mix.
- And there you have it Asian style bacon chicken garlic butter shrimp nachos.
Work quickly to place all of the shrimp. Turn up the heat as needed to make sure the egg and bacon cook through. Stir in cilantro, add salt and pepper to taste then serve over cooked noodles. In a large bowl combine shrimp, cheese, chilies, onions, and black olives. In a separate small bowl combine mayonnaise and cumin.