Chocolate chips Cupcakes. This recipe for chocolate chip cupcakes is tender white cake studded with plenty of chocolate, topped with chocolate frosting and more chocolate chips. The perfect treat for any celebration! Chocolate Chip Cupcakes with cream cheese buttercream frosting and chocolate chip cookie crumbs reign supreme in the dessert world.
These crowd-pleasing cupcakes are quick, moist and yummy! Chocolate Chip Cupcakes Recipe photo by Taste of Home. These easy chocolate chip cupcakes topped with a buttery cream cheese frosting are a decadent upgrade on a classic favorite, banana bread. You can have Chocolate chips Cupcakes using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate chips Cupcakes
- Prepare 300 g of Flour (I use gluten free).
- It's 130 g of Melted butter.
- You need 220 g of Greek yogurt.
- It's 4 of Large Eggs.
- It's 1 Tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1 Tsp of dry yeast.
- Prepare 1/2 of Lemon skin (grated).
- Prepare 150 g of Chocolate chips.
- It's 1 Tbsp of Vainilla extract.
The reason: if you put all of the chocolate chips in the batter before scooping the cupcakes into the pan, the chips will sink to the bottom of the. Soft-baked Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups piled high with egg-free cookie dough frosting! I used this cookie recipe and baked them in cupcake tins to create little chocolate chip cookie cupcakes. First, there are the chocolate chip cupcakes themselves - fluffy, moist, delicate, full of the most wonderful vanilla flavour and, of course, a generous handful (or two) of chocolate chips.
Chocolate chips Cupcakes step by step
- In one bowl, mix the flour, the baking powder, the dry yeast and the lemon skin. In another bowl, add the butter melted and the 4 eggs one bye one, already beat it ups, after add the greek yogurt and the vainilla extract. Mix everything until you get a very creamy mixture..
- Then, add by tablespoons the flour mixture that we have previously made and with wrapping movements we will integrate it until we get a creamy mass and a little thick at the same time. Add the chocolate chips and let the mass rest for 30 min in the fridge covered with a paper. After the 30 min put the mixture in the molds. Bake it for 20-15 min at 200°C in the oven (previously heat it at 220).
- Let the Cupcakes cool a bit and enjoy them..
Add chocolate chips to mixture and stir. Fill the cupcake liners two-thirds full. Today, I give you: Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcakes. And I'm drooling over the beautiful Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcakes that my friend Amanda shared too in fancy wrappers and all. These Mint Chocolate Chip Cupcakes are made with a moist chocolate cupcake, mint frosting and mini chocolate chips!